Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:31 pm Directional Play: Focus on the last arrow on your chart. Trade in the direction indicated by that arrow.

EMA Confirmation: Wait for the price to cross the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) line. This confirms the move and provides additional confidence.

Visual Charts: Stick to visual charts that align with your strategy.

Second Dot Rule: Always wait for a second dot before taking action. Blue/Pink dots are particularly reliable. You can even trade the smaller white dots within the Blue/Pink dot cycle.

Trust Your Instincts: When in doubt, trust your gut feeling. Don’t hesitate to exit a trade if needed. Remember, a win is a win.

Sessional Trades:
JP225: Look for significant moves during the Asian session.
GOLD: Focus on the London session.
DOW: Trade during the US session.

Trading Sequence:
During the London session, trade GOLD based on the last arrow and EMA crossing.
Use the profits from GOLD as your “house money” for US session trades.
In the US session, consider trading the DOW using the same principles.
Adjust based on your sleep cycle: If you’re active during the Asian and London sessions, start with JP225 followed by GOLD.

Keep It Simple: Trading doesn’t need to be complicated. Follow the trend, especially when the EMA line is crossed in the direction of the last arrow.

Enjoy It: Remember, trading should be fun. If it’s not, explore other interests.
Happy trading! 📈🤑
Xard777
Hello Mr xard777,

It´s a pleasure see the generosity in person, pushing for since as newbie traders to professional make your entries with discipline and patient and see the charts the easy way every template you share.

Thank you, and everyday your life change and you give the oportunity of that.

xard777 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:31 pm Directional Play: Focus on the last arrow on your chart. Trade in the direction indicated by that arrow.

EMA Confirmation: Wait for the price to cross the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) line. This confirms the move and provides additional confidence.

Visual Charts: Stick to visual charts that align with your strategy.

Second Dot Rule: Always wait for a second dot before taking action. Blue/Pink dots are particularly reliable. You can even trade the smaller white dots within the Blue/Pink dot cycle.

Trust Your Instincts: When in doubt, trust your gut feeling. Don’t hesitate to exit a trade if needed. Remember, a win is a win.

Sessional Trades:
JP225: Look for significant moves during the Asian session.
GOLD: Focus on the London session.
DOW: Trade during the US session.

Trading Sequence:
During the London session, trade GOLD based on the last arrow and EMA crossing.
Use the profits from GOLD as your “house money” for US session trades.
In the US session, consider trading the DOW using the same principles.
Adjust based on your sleep cycle: If you’re active during the Asian and London sessions, start with JP225 followed by GOLD.

Keep It Simple: Trading doesn’t need to be complicated. Follow the trend, especially when the EMA line is crossed in the direction of the last arrow.

Enjoy It: Remember, trading should be fun. If it’s not, explore other interests.
Happy trading! 📈🤑
Xard777
Thx Xard!

Is this template v008?
XARD: No, it is template v010 which I will no doubt post later next week.
These users thanked the author panorama7 for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, boytoy

Lenovo wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 am I'll stop today thanks again to everyone
Ciao Lenovo, anch0io come te sono Siciliano e "malato" di trading . Avrei piacere di condividere con te alcune infomrazioni. In particolare , mi piacerebbe sapere che tipo di modifica hai apportato al sistema Xard 777 avendo un aspetto diverso dall'originale e quali sono i parametri che utilizzi per entrare a mercato e come imposti stopp loss e take profit. grazie mille e buona pasqua :)

Neroloft wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:41 am this new version is so cool xard :In Love:
so responsive and customizeable
i feel like bruce lee :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
thanks for sharing everyone!
Hello Neroloft.

I continue prefered with the orientation with DailyOpen , in my opinion is very important to make my decisions based on my trading style.

One note in your template, when we applied on your chart, appear this information like in the image and points to: !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-CYCLE CHANNEL button 1.02
Attachments

Curioso wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:21 am Hello Neroloft.

I continue prefered with the orientation with DailyOpen , in my opinion is very important to make my decisions based on my trading style.

One note in your template, when we applied on your chart, appear this information like in the image and points to: !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-CYCLE CHANNEL button 1.02
hi bro
i want my charts clean as much as possible, daily open indi clutters price imho. i just want to see the price peaks and possible turning points given by semafors.
for daily directi0n i use daily candle indi instead. with emphasis on the main trend (see attached indi)

as for channel i use this as an oscillator, the closer to the lines the higher possibiliy of the reversal
These users thanked the author Neroloft for the post (total 3):
Curioso, Erebøs_X, Banzai
"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;"