Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

arsd wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:51 pm Sir VKW 2.4 version only half the indicator is displayed, why so. whereas 2.3 I have no problem
Hi arsd
Usually one post is enough for any query,after posting you may check what you posted,if is ok - in case multiple same posts due to any reason you can remove/delete your extra useless posts easily,thanks

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 3:17 pm Hi arsd
Usually one post is enough for any query,after posting you may check what you posted,if is ok - in case multiple same posts due to any reason you can remove/delete your extra useless posts easily,thanks

arsd wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 3:59 pm Sorry for my repeated posts, it is out of ignorance. I am attaching a picture where in the sub window 2.3 version lines are perfect & in 2.4 version the broad line is not displayed, kindly look into
Dear those working well with me,indicator is ok (both versions applied in picture i posted) - i guess you mark ticks for fixed min/max in common tab,remove that and it will be work ok too :)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 4:23 pm Dear those working well with me,indicator is ok (both versions applied in picture i posted) - i guess you mark ticks for fixed min/max in common tab,remove that and it will be work ok too :)
Sir in the common tab I had ensured that it is not "ticked". Still I am able to see only the bands. Picture attached herewith for version 2.4
Attachments