Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Dear Mr Mladen
Dear Mr Mntiwana,

Are there any chances to add standard set of alerts to Mr. Mladen indicator Rsioma_v3 (in attachment) .

I’ve known there are maybe newer versions, but I’m very fond to this version, and used to it very much (especially on standard settings). I need and alert when Rsioma cross MA (the pink aqua dot appears ).

I am very grateful for your help and time. All the best!!!

Kyo wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 4:51 am Dear Mr Mladen
Dear Mr Mntiwana,

Are there any chances to add standard set of alerts to Mr. Mladen indicator Rsioma_v3 (in attachment) .

I’ve known there are maybe newer versions, but I’m very fond to this version, and used to it very much (especially on standard settings). I need and alert when Rsioma cross MA (the pink aqua dot appears ).

I am very grateful for your help and time. All the best!!!
Kyo, added the alerts

mrtools wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 9:52 am Kyo, added the alerts

Dear Mr Tools,

Thank You very much for your fast response, time and work.
You really make my life a lot easier. I am sincerely very grateful to You, thanks once again for your help.

You Guys are doing a lot of great work in here I wish You all the best!!!

GADEY wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 11:10 pm Sorry Mladen for wrong request
On-chart indicators are more or less a moving average and, related to that average, some value converted to atr or deviations. Just another way of looking tat the oscillator versions. So, always keep in mind that they are not some other indicator, but an indicator displayed differently

mrtools wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm Added the new mtf with interpolation, and the 33 price options. The bands were using a smooth period and a smooth mode changed it to a bands smooth period and a bands smooth mode. The lines, arrows were pre existing didn't mess with them.
sir this version 2.4 is half displayed in the sub window - the dotted band lines are displayed whereas the broad line does not appear, why so?, kindly help

mrtools wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm Added the new mtf with interpolation, and the 33 price options. The bands were using a smooth period and a smooth mode changed it to a bands smooth period and a bands smooth mode. The lines, arrows were pre existing didn't mess with them.

Sir this 2.4 version is half displayed in the sub window, why so

Sir this version 2.4 is not properly displayed in the sub window, only half is coming, the broad line is not displayed, only dotted is appearing ie band, why so?

Sir VKW 2.4 version only half the indicator is displayed, why so. whereas 2.3 I have no problem