IdeaRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

dininurin wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:30 pm is there MA crossover that draw horizontal line based on MA price not on candle price...(as we can see the attachement below)
kvak wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:02 am Moving Average Cross with Support & Resistance lines on Crossover

I'm neither of them, but you can try this version.....
Wanna see price really react to those crosses? Use common crossover periods ie. 9 crossing 20, 13 crossing 55, 50 crossing 100 and so on....
Those majority traders who missed the last crosses have their next buy or sell orders placed at previous crosses this is why price reacts to those areas!! Clever idea!! Thank you Kvak and new guy!!

9 EMA and 20 EMA
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, kvak, Abdi, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7, specialkey
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:06 am Hi Kvak. all good?

Taking advantage of Thomdel's insight by including Xu Ma in his template, I also had an idea

With that I remembered these excellent indicators, could you please update one of the two?

the histogram has the MTF, if the on chart is easier it could be as well, but the histogram seems more functional to me as it is separated into the Chart + MTF. But anyone will be great.

Thank you very much once again.

NOTE: STC eAverages 1.1 was excellent!
XU - Xard Universe MA Filter indicator Histogram

Hello.
Here is updated histo version.

For accompanying & extended versions of the Xard MA please also see:
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
yoki, Akela, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, BeatlemaniaSA, Abdi, Ricstar_8, macd & rsi, maroka, Mickey Abi, JCCTREND, specialkey