Re: WW3 Countdown

Starfish wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:34 am you are blind so dont talk to me thanks
I'm not blind, and you have no way to know even if I were. You are actively discriminating against disabled persons who are actually visually impaired by making such a comment. This explains why you're hiding your country of residence in your profile like some other users do. I will continue to post as I wish.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
vvFish
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:50 am I'm not blind, and you have no way to know even if I were. You are actively discriminating against disabled persons who are actually visually impaired by making such a comment. This explains why you're hiding your country of residence in your profile like some other users do. I will continue to post as I wish.
you dont know what you are talking about = blind
you only see what trickles down, you dont see whos pulling the strings
wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency
all while the banks go bankrupt and you lose your retirement

Starfish wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:58 am you dont know what you are talking about = blind
Doubling down on your ableist comment doesn't make it right. Are you a chocolate starfish?
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
vvFish
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:02 am Doubling down on your ableist comment doesn't make it right. Are you a chocolate starfish?
I wont talk to you either, if violence is what you want go join bidens war

Starfish wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:07 am I wont talk to you either, if violence is what you want go join bidens war
To be clear, it's Russia that invaded Ukraine... just like they invaded Poland at the start of WWII.

Bidens only war is against staircases:

These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
wojtek, vvFish

Here's a big whodunnit? in Moscow:

vvFish, Banzai

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:13 am To be clear, it's Russia that invaded Ukraine... just like they invaded Poland at the start of WWII.
you still don't know why
do you know why covid happened?
do you know why america invaded the indians?
remember Donbas?

Ignoring international agreements and treaties, starting from April 2014, the Ukrainian security forces have permanently opened heavy fire on settlements in Donbass which caused casualties and injuries among thousands of civilians not involved in the military conflict.
Who ordered that? And who pulled that string?
These users thanked the author Starfish for the post:
mrtools

Starfish wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:21 am do you know why covid happened?
Because people in China enjoy eating wild critters. Bat! It's what's for dinner. :facepalm:

And oh yeah... Because Don The Con ordered Americans to inject chlorine bleach in lieu of vaccines. :facepalm:
Starfish wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:21 am do you know why america invaded the indians?
Indians are in or from India. First Americans are simply First Americans. Full disclosure, I'm part Canadian Mohawk. So I guess, sue me for my ancestors having fought alongside the French. The story goes that Europeans were tired of being shat on by monarchs, so they came over here and shat on First Americans. America was then, and may still be, the best house in a rough global neighborhood. My great great Swedish-American Uncle helped engineer the casing for the first atom bomb so hey, sue me again.
Starfish wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:21 am remember Donbas?
I blame US President Obama for that one. The story goes that separatists concentrated in the east and started a civil war backed by Russia. Obama was too busy trying to get out of Afghanistan and trying to close Gitmo, so he didn't help Ukraine.
Starfish wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:21 am Ignoring international agreements and treaties, starting from April 2014, the Ukrainian security forces have permanently opened heavy fire on settlements in Donbass which caused casualties and injuries among thousands of civilians not involved in the military conflict.
Who ordered that? And who pulled that string?
Dunno but again, it definitely wasn't then US President Obama. ;)

In any event, thanks for keeping the debate alive. :star:
vvFish, wojtek

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:21 pm
Thats not why covid happened
You live in a country you dont even know why it existed
You think obama did a one off
Please…
Bye bye

Several gunmen burst into a large concert hall on the edge of Moscow on Friday and sprayed the crowd with automatic gunfire, killing at least 40 people, injuring more than 100 others and setting fire to the venue in a brazen attack just days after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on power in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.

Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin described the attack as a "huge tragedy" and which state authorities are investigating as terrorism. The attack, which left the concert hall in flames with a collapsed roof, was the deadliest attack in Russia in years and came as the country's war in Ukraine dragged into a third year.

The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement posted on affiliated channels on social media. In a statement posted by its Aamaq news agency, the group said it attacked a large gathering of Christians in the city of Krasnogorsk on the outskirts of the Russian capital of Moscow, killing and wounding hundreds. It was not immediately possible to verify the authenticity of the claim.

A U.S. official tells CBS News the U.S. has intelligence confirming the Islamic State's claims of responsibility, and that they have no reason to doubt those claims. The U.S. official also confirmed that the U.S. provided intelligence to Russia about a potential attack under the intelligence community's Duty to Warn requirement.

National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson confirmed that in a statement provided to CBS News Friday evening.

"Earlier this month, the U.S. government had information about a planned terrorist attack in Moscow —potentially targeting large gatherings, to include concerts— which prompted the State Department to issue a public advisory to Americans in Russia," Watson said. "The U.S. government also shared this information with Russian authorities in accordance with its longstanding 'duty to warn' policy."

A U.S. law enforcement official tells CBS News that there is no known threat to the U.S. emanating from the Moscow attack.

Russia's Federal Security Service, the main domestic security and counter-terrorism agency, said 40 people were killed and more than 100 were wounded in the attack at Crocus City Hall, a large music hall on Moscow's western edge.

The assailants threw explosives, triggering the massive blaze at the hall, which can accommodate 6,000, according to Russian news outlets. Video from outside showed the building on fire, with a huge cloud of smoke rising through the night sky. The street was lit up by the blinking blue lights of dozens of firetrucks, ambulances and other emergency vehicles.

The attack took place as crowds gathered for a performance by the famous Russian rock band Picnic. Russian news reports said concertgoers were being evacuated, but that an unknown number could have been trapped by the blaze.

The prosecutor's office said several men in combat fatigues entered the concert hall and fired on concertgoers.
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 2):
wojtek, JohnnyRy
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."