Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

galaxy wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:34 am I am against “ the culling”
but for interesting discussion
IF you had to choose a group of people to die first who would you choose and why?

Id choose the UPIP society
Useless Prejudice Ignorant People

Or the gender fluid community
No culling from me neither but if I had to choose it's gender fluid groups including metrosexual men who carry handbags and totes plus pansexuals all that nonsense.. out the door 👋
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
galaxy

boytoy wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:23 am No culling from me neither but if I had to choose it's gender fluid groups including metrosexual men who carry handbags and totes plus pansexuals all that nonsense.. out the door 👋
Of better yet all of the people pushing Ukraine propaganda while teenagers get mercilessly bomb striked because they saw a poster of a woman soldier with massive tits
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
boytoy
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

Our overlords mercifully decree that the depopulation of the planet should be done in a 'civil way'. For example, deindustrialisation creating mass poverty so the serfs can no longer afford to have children, simple really.

It is all of course utter bullshit. Earth's resources are expanding not declining thanks to human intervention and innovation.

The real goal is to create a totalitarian world with these elites in total control of everyone's life.