Re: Seems the moderators have taken a disliking to truth from an actual trader and have started deleting/censoring my po

Yodelx90 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:08 pm It's spelled Yacht
Yes, unless slang was intended. From the Urban Dictionary: "Short for the term Bi-yatch. Usually used to describe your girlfriend. Can be used as a term of endearment or an insult." Of course, sipping martinis on a yatch requires substantially less capital than sipping martinis on a yacht so slang was not likely intended.
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Re: Seems the moderators have taken a disliking to truth from an actual trader and have started deleting/censoring my po

just seems like a bragging, theres more than one way to succeed in trading,
backtesting and journaling is what makes a successful trader no matter how you do it

indicators
price action
economics
Stops
No stops

Makes no difference
Determination Purpose Faith , keeps a trader in the game
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

galaxy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:27 am backtesting and journaling is what makes a successful trader no matter how you do it
Amen to that. :thumbup:

Although I have more degrees than a thermometer, my undergraduate Intro to Statistics course is the most valuable thing to my trading.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
galaxy
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:16 am Yes, unless slang was intended. From the Urban Dictionary: "Short for the term Bi-yatch. Usually used to describe your girlfriend. Can be used as a term of endearment or an insult." Of course, sipping martinis on a yatch requires substantially less capital than sipping martinis on a yacht so slang was not likely intended.
What an ass-hair post.

Yodelx90 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:24 am What an ass-hair post.
Thanks for your reply that pointed out my typographical error. The actual post that it related to was:
gaarmitaar wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:08 am Arent you supposed to be sipping martinis on a Yatch instead of babbling here ?
And the proper reply should have been:

Yes, unless slang was intended. From the Urban Dictionary: "Short for the term Bi-yatch. Usually used to describe your girlfriend. Can be used as a term of endearment or an insult." Of course, babbling here requires substantially less capital than sipping martinis on a yacht so slang was not likely intended.

Regarding me being an ass-hair, sorry for growing on your face.😉

.... mm

I know nobody asked for it!
But, anyway, it's a free World, so here it goes my .50 cents!

A profitable trader, and I mean a real one, not a wannabe one.
Will never give a flying Fck for another trader indicators or charts, or anything.
He/She will know 100% sure, that, being successful has nothing to do with nothing!
All brains are wired different, and no trader will trade the exact same way as another trader.
What is a sell for me is a buy for another, and you know what is fun about it? We both can make money on our trades!

I make money with 30 indicators at the same time, I make money with 10 indicators, and I make money with 0 indicators!
All depends on my mood, or tiredness, sometimes I start a trade with my Technical indicators, and end with clean chart!

Other times I can open trade from a clean chart, and then add different templates to see different things that I need to analyse!

Finally, I know for a fact, that a profitable trader, and I mean a real one, will never ever talk shit, or talk bad or offend any other trader!
A profitable trader knows better, knows how hard it was to get there, how much sweat and tears he put on the table, how many arguments with loved ones, how many nights without sleep, and wanting to give up!
So, a REAL TRADER, will never talk from above to the other fellow buddies that are trying so hard to get through all this crazy road to success, and even while they walk knowing that so many few will get there!!

So, if a REAL TRADER Speaks out, I know for a fact that will all be about encouragement words, good advice words with the correct attitude to help another fellow trader!
( all others, that offend, and speak like pussies are just wannabes, will never get there )
( now , I want to see, who will get triggered and will be using this hat I just posted !!! ) :lmao:

Peace!
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
JohnnyRy

SijjiN wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 4:41 am
So, if a REAL TRADER Speaks out, I know for a fact that will all be about encouragement words, good advice words with the correct attitude to help another fellow trader!
I absolutely agree with this statement, this forum is all about helping each other to be better traders, understanding and improving our capabilities.
In a perfect world, knowledge would be a shared resource, empowering everyone to reach their full potential.
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
SijjiN
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou