SadRe: Trailing stop EA's

Dearest MRTOOLS
Help me please.
I can’t find a trail stop anywhere that would close positions based on a percentage change in the price of the position.
For example, if the current price of a position is $40 and it decreases by 20% to $32, then the trail stop will close this position.
This is necessary for working with different pairs and instruments that have different values.
Thank you very much, I hope for your help

Re: Trailing stop EA's

Taras wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:41 am Dearest MRTOOLS
Help me please.
I can’t find a trail stop anywhere that would close positions based on a percentage change in the price of the position.
For example, if the current price of a position is $40 and it decreases by 20% to $32, then the trail stop will close this position.
This is necessary for working with different pairs and instruments that have different values.
Thank you very much, I hope for your help
Have never seen anything like that, know there is an EA called Electra that has an equity trailing feature, but wouldn't know how to put it in a regular trailing EA.