Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:30 pm algoritm are complately different of them.
so need the new name..
may be i can change buy sell histogram to be new wersion .not put new brant name.

if i do new wersion of buy sell histogram.but will be big change for it.
if people prefer first version.this will be not good.because signals are different.
How are the algorithms completely different? It appears you're just making cosmetic tweaks and then changing some underlying signals to give what would appear to be more precise buying and selling signals.

But this still doesn't answer my original question: Why not consolidate this all under one indicator and then provide these changes as upgrades to the people who paid you $100? Every single product on your MQL5 page with the exception of Target Finder promises the exact same thing and look nearly identical to one another.

And to that point, what's the point of buying an indicator if you're just going to release a new and improved version in the immediate future that I will have to pay for again?

You've released two brand new indicators in the past week, the buy sell histogram and the buy sell star. At this rate there will be 20 different indicators on your page that will be useless to buy if the newest version is the best one.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
fibo7818