HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

SOLESHOE wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:06 pm Hi NeroLoft,

what's the purpose of the label attached to second dots sometimes ? i am not sure to understand.
further more, can you confirm that using your template with lower timeframes allows to trade small movements despite the daily trend ?
Ah and i see no effect when i click on the channel button, what is it supposed to do ?

Thx!
Those are the 2ND DOTS your actual ENTRY whenever you see those with the price label you enter! You can see today it played at XAUUSD-GOLD There was a 2ND DOT ENTRY at 5 MINUTES and it really moved some pips i took some meat i didnt hold for the whole move!

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Mr. Xard,
Thank you very much for your strategy plan and new version v010. I find it really simple and straightforward. I love that we use only one TF for XARD.

I am currently learning it and I have some questions about it:
1) Could you please tell us more about your risk management? What is your risk per trade?
I find it hard to calculate stop loss value quickly when you need to enter the trade using a market order. So, your approach is really interesting to me.
2) Do you use any nearest arrow or do you need to look only at the "arrow+square" semaphore on M15 TF?
3) Is it correct that there are two entry opportunities in Picture 1?
4) Why some candles are blue even though they are under the EMA line? and some of them are gray under the EMA line in v010 (Picture 2)?
Previous versions showed the blue candles if they were above EMA lines.
@xard777

XARD: In v010 the bias is off the Arrow Dot, Down Arrow/Pink candles, Up Arrow/Blue candles and Gray candles when going against the bias.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mvrs for the post (total 3):
boytoy, DaffyTaffy, Erebøs_X

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:10 am Not much to do in a slow moving market... Perhaps the solar eclipse is casting its shadow on economic momentum.
Xard777
Hello Xard,

There is a difference between the candles displayed on V010 vs V011 on your screenshot of WS30 M15, where the V011 candle colour aligns with both the bias and with reference to the EMA. Is it possible to display this same candle colour behaviour on V010?

Regards,
Kev

XARD: Duh! v011 is a newer version. It is not out yet as it is still being worked on.
Attachments