DownloadRe: The FNC Greedy System

Hi Funchi, hope you're fine.

From the first tests I collected some interesting data:

1. the strategy only works in trends, while we are currently opening too many positions counter trend.
2. I have to work on a few instruments, so I will reduce the pairs/indexes to a maximum of 10, this to better refine the parameters.
3. For now I'm not using the trailing stop

To solve the main problem of the counter trend I would like to add a 50 EMA, I update the rules in the post post1295539060.html#p1295539060
I resume testing after updating the buy and sell rule.

Thanks Funchi.
Attachments

Re: The FNC Greedy System

lukgoku wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:48 pm Hi Funchi, hope you're fine.

1. the strategy only works in trends, while we are currently opening too many positions counter trend.
2. I have to work on a few instruments, so I will reduce the pairs/indexes to a maximum of 10, this to better refine the parameters.

To solve the main problem of the counter trend I would like to add a 50 EMA, I update the rules in the post post1295539060.html#p1295539060

Thanks Funchi.
EMA added.
post1295539098.html#p1295539098
Please download and install again.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
lukgoku
funchi's daughter

Hi Funchi,
Does this trade not follow the rules? It really shouldn't have bought, the previous candle is not outside the Nadaraya. We're on the 15M here.

All this trades are wrong on 15M.

I confirm that also in m5 and m30 same problem: it seems that when we added 50 ema the rules on Nadaraya were deleted.

I think that rules not working properly and so I ask you to modify it. I update the rules on post1295539060.html#p1295539060

I stop the test now.

Wait for you. Thank you.
Attachments

lukgoku wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:53 pm Hi Funchi,
Does this trade not follow the rules? It really shouldn't have bought, the previous candle is not outside the Nadaraya. We're on the 15M here.

All this trades are wrong on 15M.

I confirm that also in m5 and m30 same problem: it seems that when we added 50 ema the rules on Nadaraya were deleted.

I think that rules not working properly and so I ask you to modify it. I update the rules on post1295539060.html#p1295539060

I stop the test now.

Wait for you. Thank you.
Just checking to make sure.
Did you reinstall the template as well?
If you reinstalled the template as well, please post the contents of the "FNC_DB" parameter.
If you have not reinstalled the template, the attached image settings are key. Please change it.
Attachments
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:11 am Just checking to make sure.
If you reinstalled the template as well, please post the contents of the "FNC_DB" parameter.
If you have not reinstalled the template, the attached image settings are key. Please change it.
ok I didn't know this detail, I reloaded your template but then on Fnc_DB I reloaded my settings. Now I have corrected the signal setting

funchi wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:11 am Just checking to make sure.
Please, can you update the rules with 50 EMA control only on H4 instead of 5m 15m 30m?

I wait update to retest system.

lukgoku wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:48 pm Hi Funchi, hope you're fine.

Thanks Funchi.
Did you solve the problem?

I'll post when the forum system settles down as I log in but get logged out after a while.
You may not be able to log in.
Thus, it takes longer to post.
funchi's daughter

Hello daughter of Fuchi
How has your father been? I hope he's well.
I've been looking for the best setup for my system and have come up with this one (for now).
Hopefully I can at least modify the TFs without the EA or the signals stopping working.
I really appreciate your help

Greetings

- M30 - Xu ma
TMA 17
TMAMODE SmoothedMa

- M30-MACD-12-26-9
The MACD must be above the signal line.

- M30-MACD-12-26-9
The MACD must be above the zero line.

- M15-Semafor576
The appearance of the 576 dot on the bottom side.

- M5-Semafor576
The appearance of the 576 dot on the bottom side.

- M5-Semafor144
The appearance of 144 dots on the bottom side.

- M5-2ndDot
144 - 36

- M5- Murrey math
UP/DOWN 8/8

- Daily open
The closing price is above the daily opening price.

- H4/H1/M30/M15/M5/M1-ADX14
Uptrend and threshold 30 must be exceeded on all time frames.

- Entry Signal
When all of the above conditions are met.

- Exit Signal
When the condition of M15-Semafor144 changes.

- SL of EA
yes

- Note
Orly M30-MACD-12-26-9, The MACD must be above the zero line is oppsite in entry signal