Beats V5/6 and Gann burning up the markets again 🔥💸📈💪🏽

Whichever trading system you plan to use for your trading the most important skill you can learn is PATIENCE

Learn it, Master it and you will succeed! :Hot: :Fire:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
specialkey, VespaTrader, 88FX88, JCCTREND, eduarescobar, satyafx, Mickey Abi, Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beats V5/6 and Gann burning up the markets again 🔥💸📈💪🏽

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:36 am 2024-04-17_Today's trades 1.png

Whichever trading system you plan to use for your trading the most important skill you can learn is PATIENCE

Learn it, Master it and you will succeed! :Hot: :Fire:
Look nice. How do you do it, BeatlemaniaSA? I mean, if I make some marks on one chart, for example, mark interesting levels, zones, then when I switch to another pair, it all overlaps and as a result I get a mishmash of levels overlapping levels and it is not clear which level is from which pair.

Re: Beats V5/6 and Gann burning up the markets again 🔥💸📈💪🏽

specialkey wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:58 am Look nice. How do you do it, BeatlemaniaSA? I mean, if I make some marks on one chart, for example, mark interesting levels, zones, then when I switch to another pair, it all overlaps and as a result I get a mishmash of levels overlapping levels and it is not clear which level is from which pair.
What exactly do you mean? Are you using a single chart or a layout such as mine where there are different charts for different timeframes all linked by ATS?

Also, I do not draw the zones or levels myself. I am using the excellent Perfect Trend System support/resistance indicator by Mike Semlitsch. I have multiple versions set at different settings to show me the Monthly to the H4 support/resistance levels on each timeframe. No messy drawings on the charts that overlap across different assets.

They are ONLY drawn for whichever financial asset I am looking at ;)

Regards,
Beatle
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
specialkey, SijjiN, Abdi, eduarescobar, satyafx, Jimmy

Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

jimfang wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:36 pm can you explain what's ATS rule here?
ATS rule? There is NO ATS rule in play here.

I use the ATS ONLY for displaying liquidity lines, chart syncing, and crosshair syncing across my charts. I don't need to see the consolidation boxes and value lines anymore. My setup does NOT require it now ;)

Regards,
Beatle

Remember, progress and improvement through experimentation. :D

CodeRe: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:03 pm ATS rule? There is NO ATS rule in play here.

I use the ATS ONLY for displaying liquidity lines, chart syncing, and crosshair syncing across my charts. I don't need to see the consolidation boxes and value lines anymore. My setup does NOT require it now ;)

Regards,
Beatle

Remember, progress and improvement through experimentation. :D
thanks man
how can i figure out your setup
i really dont understand how you enter a trade