Latin Music

Latin Music

These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
Starfish
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Re: Latin Music

These users thanked the author REDntense for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Curioso
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Re: Latin Music

These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
Curioso