Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

ixion700 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:07 pm Looks like there is still something wrong. The color of a block changes every few seconds for me.
Hi Buddy,

My level of coding on mql4 is very limited, none the less, I managed to find the routine that is causing to make the change in colours, and I just make the code ignore it.
Now it won't change colour anymore but the GAP will only have one colour not 2.

I hope it works for you.
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
ixion700

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:29 am Would need the original source code for that one since the version you posted is decompiled.
I understand, as I downloaded it on the internet I don't know where to find the supplier of this indicator, or the correct version of it, but it's okay, I managed to adapt another indicator to my strategy, and I also need to add the ON and OFF button option to it. , could you validate if it is possible to apply this attached indicator?

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:25 am Hello.
Added slope coloring and also final smoothing. Test it...
Hello dear @kvak. Recently I was thinking about RVI again. We know the main idea of RVI is to compare median body price to median(CO/HL). It is ok, but then what is this value compared to? To nothing! and I think it is a problem. This value should be compared to ATR. Both LWPI(OC/ATR) and CVI(MC/ATR) involve ATR in their calculation and that's why they work great! so why not follow the same road with RVI? I think the formula should be like this: (C-O/H-L)/ATR for the given period. After that maybe some normalization becomes necessary or maybe not. Hope this can catch your interest to look into, but anyway I would love to know what you think about the whole idea. Best regards and appreciation in forward.
Think out of the box!