How much returns do you make per year (without compounding)

5% ROI / year
Total votes: 1 (20%)
10% ROI / year
Total votes: 1 (20%)
15% ROI / year (No votes)
20 % ROI / year (No votes)
25% ROI / year (No votes)
30% ROI / year (No votes)
40% ROI / year (No votes)
more than 50 % ROI / year
Total votes: 3 (60%)
Total votes: 5

Re: How Much ROI do you make trading per year (without compounding) ?

Hmm... 6 years of no voting. :think:

Well here goes... 51% to be precise.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
ionone
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

..... ;)

This is in no way a "Show Off", this is just so that the ones that see this, that are not yet profitable, can believe and see that it is possible!
Put your time, work, dedication, show to the market how much you want it, and, it will come to you!

Peace!
And, wishing you all the best at becoming profitable!
Attachments
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 3):
Starfish, ionone, JohnnyRy

SijjiN wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:27 am ..... ;)

This is in no way a "Show Off", this is just so that the ones that see this, that are not yet profitable, can believe and see that it is possible!
Put your time, work, dedication, show to the market how much you want it, and, it will come to you!

Peace!
And, wishing you all the best at becoming profitable!
I'm joining in with your position in this thread with no desire to brag, SijjiN. Although I have not been using my MT5 Strategy Tester due to my prior horrendous experience with the MT4 Strategy Tester in the past, I just built a bot that accurately tested out to 107% annual net profit in MT5's superior tester. All I can say is... Stay with it. It took me 14 years to get to this point. I should note that I merely dabbled for several years in the beginning. I'm sure a more disciplined approach could be more like 4 years rather than 14. A true life partner who believes in my trading, coupled with my inability to take 💩 from 👺 bosses certainly helped a lot.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
SijjiN
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:46 am I'm joining in with your position in this thread with no desire to brag, SijjiN. Although I have not been using my MT5 Strategy Tester due to my prior horrendous experience with the MT4 Strategy Tester in the past, I just built a bot that accurately tested out to 107% annual net profit in MT5's superior tester. All I can say is... Stay with it. It took me 14 years to get to this point. I should note that I merely dabbled for several years in the beginning. I'm sure a more disciplined approach could be more like 4 years rather than 14. A true life partner who believes in my trading, coupled with my inability to take 💩 from 👺 bosses certainly helped a lot.
I agree I love MT5. it makes finding good strategies even harder than MT4 but it's for the best.
the best feature being historical spreads from each different broker
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
JohnnyRy