Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

ffsss wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:22 pm Doesnt repaint after close? Looks pretty good in that case. Is it your personal or can it be found in the forum somewhere?
no its will not repaint 100%
here it is.. i made reversal arrows thats all.. i use 20
you can play with the % settings to get more arrow or less signal.. :)

i am also testing with another reversal indicator with stoch without S/D indicator
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
ffsss
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

dmnik wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:45 am ;)
🔴 THE NEW “ForexHub System 2024!!” 🔴

[5 min read time]

For the previous 4 years 📆 the innovation of the “ForexHub System” has been leading high accuracy waves to our previous year versions. Each year we research 📚 for the best strategies , market up peaks, technical practice solutions 📊 📈 for the forex market and many more with all that put together leading to a higher accuracy use each year of the reveal, we also used CHATGBPT 4.0 this time to innovate better ideas 💡

The ForexHub System 2024 comes with an EA that can trade the signals on the Indicator all automatically with the SL,TP and other functions 🤩

The signals of the indicator are fresh type signals ⬆️ ⬇️, this means when the indicator is loaded the signals will start all over fresh up for you! 🔥 this also means any chart displays of the indicator we show you are live backtests or live signals that actually printed in front of us 🤯

YES!!
NO REPAINT , NO LAG , NO REDRAW ❌❌

NO REPAINT , NO LAG , NO REDRAW ❌❌

QUICK FEATURES FOR YOU : 🔎

📌 • Low drawdown of up to 2 - 3.8% which can be customized. (GVM)
📌 • Can trade all popular currency pairs , can trade indicies and few stock pairs.
📌 • Can trade at a minimum amount of $25.00 (made a error on website) , more safety amount is $100
📌 • No TRADE ZONE accurate filter, this filters zones to avoid trading and the EA can automatically read them too for you then also avoid them.
📌• News Filter
📌• Max Loss weekly : 13%
Max Win weekly : 87%
Aggressive Win Weekly : 470%
Aggressive Loss Weekly : 49% (low spread)
📌 High accuracy bands for manual trading and automatic trading
📌 SL and TP1, TP2 for manual trading disabled on chart for you
📌 No full martingale or Grid
📌 All types of alerts to you
📌 Better experience than all of our previous products

[[WILL COME WITH ANDROID MOBILE VERSION SOON]] 📲

❌ does not trade suffix pairs or modified pairs by broker ❌ (only m,ecn,micro,standard one ,raw)

Enhance your trading experience with the new system and avoid disappointments to your flow history! 🙌🏽

👇👇👇
Download: I posted the system here.
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 3):
vashet, Xanadu, lukgoku
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened