Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:58 pm Simply change name of button and also x,y numbers...second request, yes I will look.....
Hi Kvak, hope you are doing fine.
I wanted to ask if found some time to look into this request? The second request ...

It was turning the rsi below to a 2x moving average like you did before. This rsi shows momentum nicely :)

Thank you very much for your work!

Abdi wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:24 pm Hi Kvak, hope you are doing fine.
I wanted to ask if found some time to look into this request? The second request ...

It was turning the rsi below to a 2x moving average like you did before. This rsi shows momentum nicely :)

Thank you very much for your work!
Hello, try THIS version
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Abdi

kvak wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:39 am Try this version...
Hello KvaK!

Hey, I have to say, this indicator is really good...very good with mtf and divergences too...it almost never shows a divergence for me.

Question: Can you make it oscillate around the 0 line please ?

Keep all the options the same.....

Thanks in advance..

-simon

ps: ChatGPT told me to make it oscillate around 0 you just use ExtRSIBuffer[i] -= 50.0; ... hope it won't be too much trouble
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:26 pm Hello KvaK!

Hey, I have to say, this indicator is really good...very good with mtf and divergences too...it almost never shows a divergence for me.

Question: Can you make it oscillate around the 0 line please ?

Keep all the options the same.....

Thanks in advance..

-simon

ps: ChatGPT told me to make it oscillate around 0 you just use ExtRSIBuffer[i] -= 50.0; ... hope it won't be too much trouble
Try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, simon_n3z, alexm, RodrigoRT7, josi, SijjiN