Re: MT5 Trading Systems Thread Old And New

A basic Xard chart, ready for improvement and additions as anyone see's fit. Still searching for another Spike indicator, this one is the small diamonds on the chart. I can't make them bigger or get the same results as in Xard's sub-window. :eh:

Not sure about that ADR indicator. It's just sitting there with a panel and nothing on the chart...maybe it's waiting for live data to begin. The author did say that this free version is not 100% accurate because it counts off days the same as live days. He does offer a paid version on the MQL5 market place that he claims is accurate :eh:, still searching for another ADR.

There is a Legacy of Gann indicator available on MQL5 for about $70.00, there is a free mt4 version somewhere on this forum. It is worth checking out.

The semafor indicator matches Xard's and the 2nd Dot indicators used by a lot of folks for mt4. I wish I could make them a little bigger though.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 4):
Banzai, thomdel, kvak, JohnnyRy

DaveTrader wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:51 am The semafor indicator matches Xard's and the 2nd Dot indicators used by a lot of folks for mt4. I wish I could make them a little bigger though.
Here's the source code for Semafor.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 8):
DaveTrader, vvFish, josi, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, Woodyz, JohnnyRy, Ricstar_8

GBPJPY, a.k.a. the Guppy, Beast, Dragon, and Widowmaker. 89 pip (Fibonacci #) Renko. XARD basic.

Note: This is a demo account. Spreads and swaps are not real.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
DaveTrader, TransparentTrader
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002