Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:25 pm Look this is so easy to see, train your mind to see the setup and it become more easy and fast to understand
Ok thank you I saw for this point there, but as it is a repaint then what is the entry strategy, sorry I am not at all used to repaints so I understood that it was necessary enter on the second point but it remains vague

and all semafor are repaint?

dio889 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:50 pm Ok thank you I saw for this point there, but as it is a repaint then what is the entry strategy, sorry I am not at all used to repaints so I understood that it was necessary enter on the second point but it remains vague

and all semafor are repaint?
All the Semafor and ZZLine repaint because its based on Zig zag, but this is not a problem for us do this checklist before you trade and see the screen that i have attached here.

1) M15 dot is your Bias
2) M15 dot is the 2Dot of H4 - H1 - M30
3) price must be below or above the MA's
4) Look the Tma Slope and the color of the TMA cross indicator ( first subwindow indicator )
4) Close when appear the Dot and the ZZline or near the Tma band
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, dio889
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:14 am All the Semafor and ZZLine repaint because its based on Zig zag, but this is not a problem for us do this checklist before you trade and see the screen that i have attached here.

1) M15 dot is your Bias
2) M15 dot is the 2Dot of H4 - H1 - M30
3) price must be below or above the MA's
4) Look the Tma Slope and the color of the TMA cross indicator ( first subwindow indicator )
4) Close when appear the Dot and the ZZline or near the Tma band
thank you very much for your help can you show me in this chart your enter please

I'm working to make my setup more easy to use , and make it more usefull for our work, i hope with this update to make it for you a good tool for your goals :) .

P.s.: copy the indicators in the Zip file in the "PRICE" indicator folder ;) .

Now you have no more excuses
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
dio889, KAESER444
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA