Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 4:01 am I think it have ability to change colors
As for removing levels and like this,please keep in mind,tools are coded with the concept to help maximum possible users,not for single personal use to make it limited version
Sorry mntiwana please how to do it like yours wavetrend above or give the link of that indicator ..............thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Sanni123 wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 2:20 am Hi Mrtools, Mladen, Mntiwala
Would you be able to help me with an interpolated MTF TDI histogram
I intend to use the overall market and 50% line as entries.
Much appreciated
As for i know of it,i have not seen any histo ver,i think there are so many things working within TDI (any tdi) rsi/rsx,ma line,signal line,middle line,bands - so how a histo version can be form and on what - better to search and try for some rsi/rsx histo with bands - but experts can better help you guide
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

scarletPip wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 3:10 am Was the DCE cycle explorer indicator from the ForexTSD elite section ever released publicly? Is it still possible to obtain it somewhere?
dce (dynamic cycle explorer)
I don't know this is what you are looking for
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 pm Hi experts
Can you manage time for to look in the code of very fantastic indicator that is recently upgraded by MRTOOLS - it removing/deleting on chart vlines (manual drawn) and or any manual drawn object automatically when indicator property open/displayed,even without any entry in property,i saw the first indicator in so long years behaving like this,strange experience :)
regards
Mntiwana, this version should take care of that problem.