Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

LikeRe: Hello everyone!

thetrader wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:14 am New here; old in the industry.
Love programming indicators or EA's to make my life easier.

If I can help you with anything, consider it done!
Have a great weekend!
Hello dear welcome to the forex station family.... nice to meet u 👋👋👋
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome, I am shameless enough to take you up in your offer, I am trying to test a system based on a controlled martingale strategy, I have been testing the indicator but it is quite difficult to do so trading on the 1min (that´s where the strategy works best) due to the indicator not having alerts where they are needed, if you could kindly take a look at this post and if it wouldn´t be too difficult could you add the arrows and alert as showed in the pic, the idea is to develop an EA after I tested the indicator manually to see how the backtest comes up (this is not a pic on how the EA would work is just showing where I want the arrows/alert) I think this is one of the greatest indicators in here if used correctly.
Mescalito wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:05 am Could someone please add arrows and alerts on each dot subsequent to the signal on the advanced parabolic indicator like showed in the picture. (in order to have this look increase "filter" and "min change" settings)

AdvancedParabolic_v2.3.mq4