Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Greetings from America!

Hey everyone, I'm looking forward to being apart of the forum :)
Friends call me Ren but you can call me momochi
I've been trading on and off since 2016. I always feel there's room for growth no matter how seasoned you are. I 1000% feel I am new.
Hope to be of service in anyway that I can.
Currently learning coding in my free time because I want to build useful things.
If feels nice to find a good haven of like minded individuals. Thanks so much for having me
See you around!

Happy trading~
These users thanked the author momochi for the post (total 5):
SijjiN, Jedidiah, boytoy, vvFish, Curioso
Always on the go

Re: Greetings from America!

momochi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:51 pm Hey everyone, I'm looking forward to being apart of the forum :)
I've been trading on and off since 2016. I always feel there's room for growth no matter how seasoned you are. I 1000% feel I am new.
Currently learning coding in my free time because I want to build useful things.
If feels nice to find a good haven of like minded individuals. Thanks so much for having me
See you around!

Happy trading~
Hi there momochi ,

Greetings from Portugal!
Welcome to the " Wonderland " and "cookiesland" :razz:

Wishing you good trades too, and hope you enjoy your stay here !!

Mario
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
momochi

SijjiN wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:38 pm Hi there momochi ,

Greetings from Portugal!
Welcome to the " Wonderland " and "cookiesland" :razz:

Wishing you good trades too, and hope you enjoy your stay here !!

Mario
Thanks so much for the welcome. I hope the weather is good in Portugal!
Thanks :lol: I'm hoping so too. I'm learning how to navigate around the forum now.
These users thanked the author momochi for the post:
SijjiN
Always on the go

momochi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:51 pm Hey everyone, I'm looking forward to being apart of the forum :)
See you around!

Happy trading~
Welcome to the forum Ren!!!! You are now part of the craziest trading forum in the world lol...... win or lose everyone is just one big family here and from all walks of life we got your back
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
momochi

boytoy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:32 pm Welcome to the forum Ren!!!! You are now part of the craziest trading forum in the world lol...... win or lose everyone is just one big family here and from all walks of life we got your back
Thanks for the Welcome :) now that's a nice feeling, I love the sense of community
These users thanked the author momochi for the post:
boytoy
Always on the go