Re: Covid: Cause Of Vaccine Clots Found

Ogee wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:44 pm EVERYTHING increases your risk of heart attack....
Except the mRNA shots known to cause heart pathology
How does it make you feel to see all these people so critical of the vaccine now especially on Twitter but they're vaccinated? I mean, how would they feel about being vaccinated too?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:02 pm How does it make you feel to see all these people so critical of the vaccine now especially on Twitter but they're vaccinated? I mean, how would they feel about being vaccinated too?
Those who participated in the great experiment are only just starting to realise the implications of the shots they were tricked into taking. MSM are only now staring to open up as they can't hide the truth any longer.

BASED: Sen. Ron Johnson Says the Whole Covid Debacle Was "Pre-Planned by an Elite Group of People"

(see 'show more')

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
moey_dw

HappyRe: Covid: Cause Of Vaccine Clots Found

Bottom line is those who jumped up and took those vaccines would have been shit traders anyway because they couldn't hold their positions!!

Even just for a bit......

Now you are all on twitter blasting the vaccine companies and crying foul play...... Oh no!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Ogee, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

''100% of Vials Tested In 5 Labs Worldwide Show DNA Contamination‼️‼️''

"The real Covid jab scandal is finally emerging. The young and healthy, who were at minimal risk from Covid, should not have been told they had to take the vaccine...

Millions of healthy people queued up for a jab they didn’t require which protected against serious disease in the elderly and vulnerable, but was not necessary for most of the rest of us...

I am not an anti-vaxxer but - Let’s stop saying that, shall we? There’s no shame in being against giving a vaccine to groups who didn’t need it, and which caused people to be dead"
@AllisonPearson
The Telegraph

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket