Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

cheer4u wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:09 pm Hello Sir MrTools, kvak and malden,
I am a big fan of you moderators and maldenfounders of forexstation, you have provide us many wonderful indicators for many years, they are good treasure for traders on this planet, I have the following mt4 indicators downloaded from this website and they are iomportant part of my trading style, could you please convert them to mt5 when you spare some time, thank you very much!

TMA Centered MACD v6 HAL MTF TT.mq4

Digital ArrZZ MOD.mq4

3 level zz semafor mtf alerts nmc.mq4
Please contribute to the forum a little, before asking for freebies.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
JohnnyRy

MS22 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:18 am Hello, I would kindly like to ask if it's possible to convert this mt4 indicator to mt5? Thank you
Respectfully, I would carefully read Posts #335 and 336 if I were you.
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

GG-TrendBar_v3 indicator for MT5 custom charts. Designate your tradable symbol in the BaseSymbol input.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
Sutatong
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002