Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

adrian009 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:46 am https://gyazo.com/fa692a318caadadfc1f21f537aab9d99 Like this. I enter long at the 2 blue dot, but when appears the 3 pink dot i dont know exactly how to manage the trade
Great, thanks for share. But you can share images in this point.

At that point, we are looking for an valid entry for buy, so wait.

1º Point is important read the Painel1 and see the ADR upper on >+15% for valid entry for buy

muhammadFarooq2k20, made an explanation with dots: post1295537552.html#p1295537552

I made an resume for points to understand better the important things: post1295537552.html#p1295537552 , read with atention

Curioso wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:57 am Great, thanks for share. But you can share images in this point.

At that point, we are looking for an valid entry for buy, so wait.

1º Point is important read the Painel1 and see the ADR upper on >+15% for valid entry for buy

muhammadFarooq2k20, made an explanation with dots: post1295537552.html#p1295537552

I made an resume for points to understand better the important things: post1295537552.html#p1295537552 , read with atention
So what to do at the 3 dot sell pivot and im long? Stay with the position and wait to the arrow to close?

adrian009 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:39 am My question is what to do when a 3 dot appear. I enter when a 2 colour dot appear but when appear the 3 dot dont know what to do
At your case in that pair.. #1. BigSemaDown , identify the major trend for sell, so we looking for an valid entry for sell
#2. 1st ColorDot , opposite color, so wait for the opposite according the rules
#3. 2nd ColorDot , equal the bigsema, so we wait because when the alert appear is above
#4. 1st MiniDot , opposite cyan, so wait
#5. 2nd Minidotso wait because all the conditions not matched
#6. 3rd Minidot wait because all the conditions not matched
#7. 2nd Minidot in cyan so wait
#8. SemaArrow in opposite direction, maybe tomorrow is a good entry for this pair
#9. Observe the ADR% for <-15% for sell e >+15% for buy
#10. Watch the spike if are according your entries
#11. DailyOpen is very important, if are confusing for the color white you can choose another one

There a lot of pairs, if there are in sideway in that day, no worried, are others and a lot of opportunities everyday in forex markets. Patient a lot, put your emotions aside, and be consistent and profitable.

If continue with doubts, please tell.

#KeepITSimple&FollowTheTrend
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
satyafx

Curioso wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:27 am At your case in that pair..
Capture.JPG

#1. BigSemaDown , identify the major trend for sell, so we looking for an valid entry for sell
#2. 1st ColorDot , opposite color, so wait for the opposite according the rules
#3. 2nd ColorDot , equal the bigsema, so we wait because when the alert appear is above
#4. 1st MiniDot , opposite cyan, so wait
#5. 2nd Minidotso wait because all the conditions not matched
#6. 3rd Minidot wait because all the conditions not matched
#7. 2nd Minidot in cyan so wait
#8. SemaArrow in opposite direction, maybe tomorrow is a good entry for this pair
#9. Observe the ADR% for <-15% for sell e >+15% for buy
#10. Watch the spike if are according your entries
#11. DailyOpen is very important, if are confusing for the color white you can choose another one

There a lot of pairs, if there are in sideway in that day, no worried, are others and a lot of opportunities everyday in forex markets. Patient a lot, put your emotions aside, and be consistent and profitable.

If continue with doubts, please tell.

#KeepITSimple&FollowTheTrend
I understand. When you put the #8, we looking for sell but at the moment 8# we looking for buys?
These users thanked the author adrian009 for the post:
Curioso