DownloadRe: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Knight wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:19 am Hi Extremely talented coders and family of this beautiful forum.

This One-Click-Trade-Pro is the best risk managing EA I've used and still use, I simply can't trade without it. However I believe it is lacking one essential feature that'll make it perfect.

Right now, it has an option where you can chose to risk by balance, risk by equity or risk by free margin. Will it be possible to add one more risk feature where one can choose to risk by a specific amount where you can input exactly the amount you want to risk, regardless of equity or balance?

I believe this will make this the most complete free risk management EA ever made.

I've attached both the source code and the ex4 for anyone to take a look at, I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you!

Ok, I found them on Forex Station.

So now you have 4 options in the EA:
The Risk Percentage is now representing "Default % of Risk or Monetary Value", so when you select "Monetary Value" as an option this value becomes the monetary value you want as a risk.

Do test it in Demo first to ensure it works in line with expectation. When modifying somebody's code, it can be tricky. This seemed relatively straightforward, but one never knows, so no guarantees.

And for completeness sake here are the missing files:
These users thanked the author nwesterhuijs for the post:
Knight

Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

nwesterhuijs wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm Ok, I found them on Forex Station.

MQLTA MT4 One-Click Trade Pro_002.mq4

The Risk Percentage is now representing "Default % of Risk or Monetary Value", so when you select "Monetary Value" as an option this value becomes the monetary value you want as a risk.

Do test it in Demo first to ensure it works in line with expectation. When modifying somebody's code, it can be tricky. This seemed relatively straightforward, but one never knows, so no guarantees.

MQLTA ErrorHandling.mqh
MQLTA Utils.mqh
EF-Icon-64x64px.ico.zip
Awesome!!

Let me test this!!

nwesterhuijs wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm Ok, I found them on Forex Station.

MQLTA MT4 One-Click Trade Pro_002.mq4

MQLTA ErrorHandling.mqh
MQLTA Utils.mqh
EF-Icon-64x64px.ico.zip
It works perfectly!!! you're the best

you've now made this the best free risk management software on the planet.

I'm eternally grateful!!!
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
nwesterhuijs

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:59 am Try now.

Hi Mr Tools, how are you? I know I asked for another indicator, but if you can't convert from Trading View to MT4, there's no problem.

Based on the idea of ​​member Ramaz - 1984, I tried to work on some Half Trend + RSI ideas.

Added to that, I remembered the incredible BB Stops, this one is in MT4 and it already has the MTF.

I think it matches the indicators very well, could you include it in your kit of Averages + RMAs?

a big hug! I wish you a great week.

Note: if you wanted to remove the zones, there is no problem in my opinion.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:22 am Hi Mr Tools, how are you? I know I asked for another indicator, but if you can't convert from Trading View to MT4, there's no problem.

Based on the idea of ​​member Ramaz - 1984, I tried to work on some Half Trend + RSI ideas.

Added to that, I remembered the incredible BB Stops, this one is in MT4 and it already has the MTF.

I think it matches the indicators very well, could you include it in your kit of Averages + RMAs?

a big hug! I wish you a great week.

Note: if you wanted to remove the zones, there is no problem in my opinion.
What other indicator did you ask for?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7