Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:38 pm Okay, the way I have my charts set up is as follows:

1) I open separate charts for ALL the pairs that I want to monitor...screenshot #1

2) On each of those separate charts I have ONLY 1 indicator loaded and set to give me a signal (message and sound) whenever the trend changes. This indicator is the Supertrend which is non-repainting ;)...screenshot 2

3) As I like to trade the 15min and the 5min I have a timer set on my phone to 15mins. When it goes off I then check all my pairs on my main chart to see if any opportunities are presenting themselves, namely SNIPER ENTRIES based on divergence on the RSI ;)

That's how I trade :)

Alert Charts.png

Alert Chart #1.png
Hello Beatlemania,

A big thank you to you, because this is the routine I've been missing.

I miss a lot of big moves because I'm constantly jumping from one chart to another.
And when I do that I'm often late.

Would you know if there is a ‘Supertrend’ scanner that could scan 10 or 20 pairs
on several timeframes simultaneously, so that I get an alert as soon as the trend
changes on a pair and a predefined timeframe ?

See you soon...

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

You could use ATS Assistant to scan possible entries:

beatle-s-trend-trading-system-t8474681- ... 1295527880

Yarvua wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:09 am Hello Beatlemania,

A big thank you to you, because this is the routine I've been missing.

I miss a lot of big moves because I'm constantly jumping from one chart to another.
And when I do that I'm often late.

Would you know if there is a ‘Supertrend’ scanner that could scan 10 or 20 pairs
on several timeframes simultaneously, so that I get an alert as soon as the trend
changes on a pair and a predefined timeframe ?

See you soon...
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
Yarvua
The key to freedom is courage.

Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

Thanks man! Well, to be honest, i dont think it will help you. I am using different Indicators in that chart, so you have to have the same setup, as i do.
You can do it on your own, its not that difficult. Just change some colours in the Beats V5 System for example and you will get nearly the same results. I played around myself, and it helped me to get a better understanding of the system as well.
jarouwitjames wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:52 pm Hi Could you please share your template?? Its beautiful :)
These users thanked the author Redman for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA