Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Here is something I hope will be of interest as it is a combination of CCI and stochastics under the chart.
The benefit of the CCI underlay is that it shows divergence in the next upper timeframe and with the specific settings of stochastic it confirms when the divergence is correct - because divergence is normal in trends.
Indicators attached.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 4):
TransparentTrader, charli, Tur005, Jimmy

DownloadRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

The results of this robot on the demo account were very good. But the test was short-lived because the robot expired. Its activity can be monitored even after expiration, but the robot does not trade. Trading can be monitored on the backtest.This robot automatically determines the points of price turning and sets several deferred orders in the likely future direction of the trend. If the price does not unfold in the right direction, the robot removes the delayed orders. But if the price has unfolded in the right direction, the robot begins to accompany (modify) open orders to obtain the maximum result. Maybe someone could reconstruct the robot.

doprotonu wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 pm The results of this robot on the demo account were very good. But the test was short-lived because the robot expired. Its activity can be monitored even after expiration, but the robot does not trade. Trading can be monitored on the backtest.This robot automatically determines the points of price turning and sets several deferred orders in the likely future direction of the trend. If the price does not unfold in the right direction, the robot removes the delayed orders. But if the price has unfolded in the right direction, the robot begins to accompany (modify) open orders to obtain the maximum result. Maybe someone could reconstruct the robot.
Where did you find it? only with .ex4 file i dont think it can be done anything.

miccaluko155 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:00 am Please can anyone help me by shearing a working EA even if I have to pay for it the main thing is that it works. I am sick and tired of losing money.
Great appreciation and God bless you all.
ionone wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:53 am this EA seems ok Please no links top/bottom ea mt5.
Just a word of caution here. The coder of that EA does customers a solid by providing specific broker-dealer and instrument information on the sales page.

@miccaluko155, I see that you're in the U.S. The coder recommends IC Markets as the broker-dealer. IC Markets is an overseas CFD dealer. As CFD's are banned in the U.S., you likely face an insurmountable challenge in finding a suitable broker-dealer for the EA. CFD dealers generally offer instant trade execution because they are strictly in-house market makers not connected to any underlying interbank forex market. In contrast, all U.S. forex trades must ultimately be cleared in the interbank market--and this generally requires market execution (as opposed to instant). If you buy the EA and flop it onto an M1 chart with a U.S. market execution broker-dealer, you might get unpleasantly surprised by slippage and/or requotes. Generally speaking, M1 strategies are highly tailored to a specific broker-dealer because higher data resolution means greater data discrepancies across different broker-dealers. We also have to consider the fact that the EA only trades during times of high volatility, and volatility's gnarly effect on spread, slippage, and requotes in a market execution environment.

I would say at least, backtest the EA on real tick data in your specific live account before buying the EA.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
ionone
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002