Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Did you test FxCraft Pipsometer 1.4 ?
I believe that shows what you want.
If that is OK, maybe we can incorporate multiple ids into it.
The button that resets each time I think that is how is supposed to work. We could set the default to ON instead of OFF so that it resets, but it is still showing on chart.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:33 am Unfortunately, it is not working for me as it does not show the chart's current trade pips—neither the long or short trades. Possibly there is a conflict with another indicator on my chart.

Thanks for the effort :) :thumbup:

Have you tried tradereport_compact - updated Russia?
post1295411414.html#p1295411414
wtjfree wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:51 pm Good day,

I am looking for a utility tool for statistical analysis of historical trades on MT4. It's better to support .CSV file.

I would like to know the MAX drawn down of the account.

done the search but no luck. Anyone could guide me please?
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
wtjfree

sadd wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:24 pm Is it possible to add more calculations to the first graph, hopefully the same as the second graph, I have been working on a strategy recently and it has been fantastic. I would love to share my strategy in the community to help all those who love this community, Use the 25-day and 35-day moving average to identify trends. It is very profitable to enter with this indicator. I hope the guru can help me add more ways to calculate it so I can do more tests
I post HERE one of my version.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Striker

Re-posting FX Craft Pipsometer 1.4

Changed display of data to ON each time indicator is reset
(on previous post the display of data was OFF each time indicator is reset)
chris006 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:30 am Managed to put button on FX Craft Pipsometer (older Beatle request here: post1295530169.html#p1295530169) using button code posted by Banzai here: post1295539645.html#p1295539645

Some warnings on compiling but overall seems to work - please test
On changing symbol the on-off gets reset - how to fix this? Banzai, can you fix this please?

FX Craft Pipsometer 1.3 is here: post1295530182.html#p1295530182

I guess pipsometer_5_decimal is now doable as well
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, mrtools, kvak

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:09 pm mr. tools
i have suggestion for HP LAST indicator to update for the repaint issue to solve and will be better result.. by using 3LS indicator rules of ""bullish / beairsh 3lines strike" .

i attached both and kindly update and give your advise...
Since you like 3LS and you like low band, here I created this. You need my indi with lowband in your indicators folder.
These users thanked the author opita for the post:
sal
Cheers,

Opita