Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

NonLag Inverse fisher transform of RSX
Upgraded version of NonLag Inverse Fisher Transform of RSX - interpolated mtf - 22 prices - nonlag smoothed and prices smoothed option - adjustable levels
lowest sw in picture
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi experts
I am a big fan of the reverse engineered rsi, I remember reading something about how the 50 line is calculated on to chart but unfortunately can find the post, could you possibly help, I remeber it said something regarding ATR which confused me more. How is it able to work out values and doesn't repaint

I have a request regarding this indicator, maybe this should be in other thread, is it possible to add slope direction to 50line, hopefully a three state slope direction. I would appreciate if you would and equally appreciate If you can't. Much respect to all involved, great work.

Sanni123 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:49 pm Hi experts
I am a big fan of the reverse engineered rsi, I remember reading something about how the 50 line is calculated on to chart but unfortunately can find the post, could you possibly help, I remeber it said something regarding ATR which confused me more. How is it able to work out values and doesn't repaint

I have a request regarding this indicator, maybe this should be in other thread, is it possible to add slope direction to 50line, hopefully a three state slope direction. I would appreciate if you would and equally appreciate If you can't. Much respect to all involved, great work.
Sanni123, could you post the version you want the coloring on, think the version I have is different,it has 1 line?

mladen wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:53 pm What would "static" OB/OS lines be?
'static' may have been totally the wrong term, sorry for any confusion. I just meant to explain the movement of the blue and green lines, but the red 50 line seems more like a moving average. Would it be possible to three state slope colour changes to the red 50line.
Unfortunately the above rev eng rsi mtf doesn't work for me, I have tried re-saving on meta editor but guess MT4 is hit and miss