Re: Trade Manager that use fractals/high-lows to set auto stoploss?

Demos4x wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:09 pm Hello everyone.

Does anyone know if there is a one click trade manager that you set the percentage of risk and then it places automatically the stoploss using the last fractal?
If has the option to define how many pips the stoploss below the fractal (buy) and how many pips over (short)... even better.

Thank you in advance.
Demos4x

Check this (I did not test it though)

Thank you mladen, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

I found a script that do something what I want, you can find it here:

but it has two problems:
1- It doesn't work. It's giving errors while compiling, the code must be outdated.
2- You have to set if the trade is to buy or sell, so if your previous order was a sell and you want to buy, you have to enter the script settings and change it. Its not very practical in the scalping enviroment.

So if anyone know something like this or can fix the script I would apreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Demos4x wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:42 pm Thank you mladen, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

I found a script that do something what I want, you can find it here:

but it has two problems:
1- It doesn't work. It's giving errors while compiling, the code must be outdated.
2- You have to set if the trade is to buy or sell, so if your previous order was a sell and you want to buy, you have to enter the script settings and change it. Its not very practical in the scalping enviroment.

So if anyone know something like this or can fix the script I would apreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Demos4x

Try the attached version

tradd wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:43 am I have a problem One-click Manager. I trade a pair (e.g. 0.01) I sent order with One-Click Manager. In diffrent chart, I trade (e.g. GER30 0.10) stocks. After GER30 orders, One-Click Manger automatically set all pairs GER30 (0.10) lotsize. How to set pairs same lotsize 0.01 ?
Hi tradd
You must read and study EA parameters and functions thoroughly and set/adjust them how you want it work for you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Demos4x wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:07 pm It working perfectly mladen. Thank you.
Is it dificult to convert this script to a EA without havinfg the need to chose if it is a buy or a sell?

Again thank you for your work.
Demos4x

In case of that script - it is not difficult
Just comment out line 12 - from this :

Code: Select all

#property show_inputs
to this

Code: Select all

//#property show_inputs
and save it in the experts folder. It should work then