Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

This is a very unstable version as no proper smoothing was done, the approach is to have a view of the market in 3 time-frames on the same chart and with the characteristic and behavior of wave trend we are doing just that.
If you are an experienced trader this is not for you,i will not answer a lot of questions on this as work is in early development,
Please forgive me if i couldn't respond to your request on time, if and since you have something better please do not bother about the crap you find here.
There is no name for now, i don't want to be drawn into the arguments related to why it was named so.
i will be relying on Mr Mntiwana and other seniors for contribution and guidance don't hesitate to do the same.
this work was started because request for this was made by some good folks here.
(concerning the PTL System the first zip on page (1) has turned out to be the best setting for me, i haven't added any other indicator only TMA will be replaced in the near future,no price action was needed by me, i simply waited for the gap to form between small TMA and lagurer filter, then take my trade on still open bar as fast as i could)
THE green one is the leading indicator the Aqua one is on a higher time frame the light blue mimics 1m candle/timeframe.
once 15m and dark blue indicator converge together while changing color and crossing over lead indicator and the slop/color change i strike (note the convergence shows that all the time-frames are in sync i believe the pics will tell more.
Please feel free to tweak and present your style only if you know what you are doing.
A beta version will be available only when wave trend bends to our will, there is no point chasing our own tail around like a confused puppy
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:37 am This is a very unstable version as no proper smoothing was done, the approach is to have a view of the market in 3 time-frames on the same chart and with the characteristic and behavior of wave trend we are doing just that.
If you are an experienced trader this is not for you,i will not answer a lot of questions on this as work is in early development,
Please forgive me if i couldn't respond to your request on time, if and since you have something better please do not bother about the crap you find here.
There is no name for now, i don't want to be drawn into the arguments related to why it was named so.
i will be relying on Mr Mntiwana and other seniors for contribution and guidance don't hesitate to do the same.
this work was started because request for this was made by some good folks here.
(concerning the PTL System the first zip on page (1) has turned out to be the best setting for me, i haven't added any other indicator only TMA will be replaced in the near future,no price action was needed by me, i simply waited for the gap to form between small TMA and lagurer filter, then take my trade on still open bar as fast as i could)
THE green one is the leading indicator the Aqua one is on a higher time frame the light blue mimics 1m candle/timeframe.
once 15m and dark blue indicator converge together while changing color and crossing over lead indicator and the slop/color change i strike (note the convergence shows that all the time-frames are in sync i believe the pics will tell more.
Please feel free to tweak and present your style only if you know what you are doing.
A beta version will be available only when wave trend bends to our will, there is no point chasing our own tail around like a confused puppy
Thanks for share shreck but where is the template? it is necesary for allthe settings. Thanks again

jonney wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:03 am Thanks shreck for continuous advice a strategy to win the market
1. Wondering what could be the set up in your main chart, is it still TMA+CG indicator or sort of EMA setting to FXsurf's approach?
2. Are you only looking 1m,15m indicators cross over 5m indicator, or set up in your main windows also requiring a crossing?
3. Are you using all default value to WT indicator and simply choose to use 1m,5m and 15m?
Hi jonney,
I am sorry for the late response, there is lagurere filter on the main chart (I don't look to it at all)

Since the chart is on five minutes timeframe I simply look out for a convergence of the other two at the point they change direction lower time frame crossing over higher time frame then both crossing over the 5minutes indicator when five minutes Indicator is about to change direction too.

Default values will not produce a convergence as regularly as you will require, I had to tweak for weeks to see what we see now.
I choose 5m as default because I had 5m,15m,30m scalping in mind.
It turns out each time frame needs an entirely different set of tweaking.(that's one reason of putting this out so everyone can take this forward especially you guys who are experts.
:)

Ok, shrek, I can see now where the confuision about the 1m on a 5m or 15 m comes from.

On the 5 m chart you have got 3 times the same indicator.

One is set to the next higher TF which is 15..... ok!
One is set to current TF i.e. it displays the 5m. .....ok!
One is set to 1m. That's where the confusion comes from. It's not a 1m that is displayed, it's also a 5m (current) but with different parameters. So it plots a bit different line. With the same settings it would just overlay the 5m.

There is no such setting as a 1m on a 5m. Thus the setting should read:

Current: 3/9/2
Current: 16/21/4
15m: 2/5/2

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:01 pm Ok, shrek, I can see now where the confuision about the 1m on a 5m or 15 m comes from.

On the 5 m chart you have got 3 times the same indicator.

One is set to the next higher TF which is 15..... ok!
One is set to current TF i.e. it displays the 5m. .....ok!
One is set to 1m. That's where the confusion comes from. It's not a 1m that is displayed, it's also a 5m (current) but with different parameters. So it plots a bit different line. With the same settings it would just overlay the 5m.

There is no such setting as a 1m on a 5m. Thus the setting should read:

Current: 3/9/2
Current: 16/21/4
15m: 2/5/2
:)

Hi RplusT.
Try working on a 15M chart version, it would make things go faster for us all.
Tip.
You would need to input entirely different set of tweaking/settings.
I have asked someone to help with 30 minutes chart too.
The idea is to combine it with a dynamic zone indicator.
Maybe other types of Indicators
Will describe in detail what I observed with dynamic zones

shreck wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:37 am This is a very unstable version as no proper smoothing was done, the approach is to have a view of the market in 3 time-frames on the same chart and with the characteristic and behavior of wave trend we are doing just that.

Shreck, worry less about the system, remember we become too delicate without bones, the general perception is here, we just have to look closer to see, honestly I have seen the potential of the system and I strongly advise other members to look at it very close, not just for their use but also on the way to perfect it, we are not here for fun but we are shaping our future on trading whether its Forex or Binary and at the end will find a special system that it lead to a comfort-use of it with more greens, we are taking it seriously!! :thumbup: :clap: ;)
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."