Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

About that Repaint Issue about that SSRC Indicator Mladen wrote:

"SSRC uses "snake force" (Centered TMA). It recalculates/repaints. Not advisable to be used in signaling mode"

That means, Centered TMA recalculates always , depends on price / action.

I tested it on Demo and made two trades ( i was a little late with entry, but i could make a litte Pips) on 5min Chart USD/CAD and EUR/USD.

From 10.07 i´ll continue to make some more tests in demo mode, cause tomorrow i´ll be on holiday for a few days. ;-)

Happy trading and a lot Pips.
Attachments

Muecke wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:04 am About that Repaint Issue about that SSRC Indicator Mladen wrote:

"SSRC uses "snake force" (Centered TMA). It recalculates/repaints. Not advisable to be used in signaling mode"

That means, Centered TMA recalculates always , depends on price / action.

I tested it on Demo and made two trades ( i was a little late with entry, but i could make a litte Pips) on 5min Chart USD/CAD and EUR/USD.

From 10.07 i´ll continue to make some more tests in demo mode, cause tomorrow i´ll be on holiday for a few days. ;-)

Happy trading and a lot Pips.
thats nice to hear.. :)
but when i checked this SSRC, the colour and line trend moves not updated as per trend.. pls. check... if you refresh only it will keep the real position...
i like this inidicator but only this issue is needs to refresh the real trend to identifiy...
in my logic, the lines are above 75 is up trends.. and below 25 keep goes down trend...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Muecke wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 am OK, i´ve seen that issue. But the colored lines are for my entry not very nessesary.

The best entry in forex is when the Line crosses 0 , like in that picture.

In my USD CAD trade the SSRC worked really smoothly.

Thanks for replying , hope we can discuss your system / indicators.

Regards
THATS GREAT... to traget...
use this indicator non repainted. which may suite to your logic.. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:01 pm tpl and indicators attached.
note. SSRC is repainted one.. follow the rules strictly..
if someone has similar non repainted will be good and share.. to upgrade. arrows is not important but can selet any non repaint one to suit the trade qty..
try in demo and get your sugession..
Thanks sal, but i dont see the arrows in the template.